Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catch Up blogging! 12/29/13

Hello so sorry for lagging, but I'm here now to do some catch up blogging, even though it may not be much. But just to show what my outfits have been like these past few days :D

So 12/29/13, just a typical simple Sunday! Not much but had lunch, grab some coffee & pastries out in Studio City with my dad.  It's nice to go out with my dad cause it's sometimes hard to do that with my mom because she works on the weekends most of the times and I sometimes feel bad to ask her if we can go out when she comes home from work..But it is nice to have some time on the weekend with my dad because I'm always with my mom EVERY weekend; however, that's only if she works full days or has some conferences, or is out of town is when I stay with my dad. Like these past couple of weeks & the next 2 weekends, she's in the Philippines visiting family, high school friends & checking on her jet ski business in Borocay.  I do miss her & I can't wait to see her on the 17th!

Anywayssss, here was my outfit from last sunday!


Outfit details ~
Black 3/4 sleeve top: Cotton On
Aztec Print Harem Pants: Foreign Exchange
Simple Black/Gold Sandals: PCC Boutique
Bracelets: My mother's 
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Louis Vuitton 

No comments:

Post a Comment