Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Little Trip to the Mall!

It's gonna be a little short today.  So I went to Topanga Mall today to go shopping, this was my Christmas present from my dad.  I hardly found anything... :( 
but i did get a few things today! I found a Brandy Melville store, one of my favorites, from there I got a pair of ruffle shorts & a rib cage bustier and I went to BestBuy which was across the mall and got the BluRay DVD: This is The End! Not much but it's okay!
Sorry for the bad lighting and the view of the picture!

During lunch, my dad gave me a choice to choose as his Christmas present to me.  Either to continue shopping fro clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. or a brand new phone?  At this point I'm not sure i did want a new phone, I was thinking of either the iPhone 5S or the HTC mini..I just need to check the HTC out and then maybe then I'll make my decision!

Below is my OOTD/OOTN for the day!
without the leather jacket
with the leather jacket

Abstract Print Top: Urban Outfitters
Leather Bomber Jacket: Foreign Exchange
High-Waist Denim Jeans: Urban Outfitters
White Sandals: PCC Boutique 
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Hello Kitty 
Ring: PCC Boutique 

A much closer look to my outfit!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment