Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catch Up blogging ( cont. ) 12/30/13

Another catch up blog!

So last Monday; 12/30/13, I got to see my best friends from high school whom I haven't got to see since summer before college started.


It was great seeing them again, even not seeing them for months we still know how to have fun together! We had lunch at our local sushi place which is practically our hangout places; Sake sushi bar & lounge, coffee at starbucks, went all the way to Alhambra so a few of us could get cheap but great quality ear piercings, then hot tub/movie night at one of my friend's new apartment!  That was one of the funnest & most tiring days I've ever had in my life! I love seeing them & hope to see them again really soon!
                                       
Here's my outfit from that day!

Bustier: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Forever 21
Knit Oversized Cardigan: Cotton On
Combat Boots: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: My Mother's
Earrings; Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment