Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last Catch Up for 12/31/13

Okay, so my final catch up blog of the day about yesterday!

Not much but a simple lazy day but at night is where the party starts!

Morning through mid-afternoon, dad's working & I'm home alone cleaning, watching old time, classic movies, working out, & going on a froyo run.

Here's my Froyo run outfit:

Stripped Crop Tank: Forever 21
Short Sleeve Gold Kimono: 
Shorts: Forever 21
Sneakers: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Forever 21

it's New Years Eve and it's time to party!  The party was help at my Aunt's place, where we ate tons of food, fancy drinks all around, & just partied till we couldn't stop!  I had so much fun spending time with my family & trying to catch up with them!  It's always nice seeing my relatives who i only see during the holidays or family birthdays/reunions, especially hearing any gossips or drama that may be going around; typical filipinos haha!  It was a fabulous New Years Eve and I can't wait to for what 2014 has in store for me!  Happy New Years Everyone <3

My outfit from New Year's Eve!
Dress w/ belt: Downtown LA fashion district
Lace Blazer: Forever 21
Wedges: Veronica boutique in Old Town Pasadena
Necklace: Downtown LA fashion district
Earrings: Forever 21
Headband: Francesca's Collections
Bracelets: Forever 21
Purse: Louis Vuitton


1 comment: