Sunday, January 5, 2014

Another bonding day with my dad!

Okay, this will be the last time I will be lagging on my blogs...maybe, teehee!

So today not much different from yesterday.  Just went out for lunch at this yakitori place in Little Tokyo then got some pastries & a baguette from The Bread Lounge and some coffee from Handsome Coffee Roasters both from Downtown LA!  I literally love downtown la because of the hipster vibe & the great/amazing restaurants, eclectic/NY vibe bakeries & coffee shops!

A collage of the food/pasteries/coffee my dad & I had today
the yakitori place in Little Tokyo! There was more food but forgot to take a picture on a couple of the dishes.

Handsome Coffee Roasters! 
One of the best coffee shops ever, they are really into the organic natural taste of the various coffee blends!

The Bread Lounge!
The best bread you could EVER ask for! And also very delicious pastries <3

Here was my outfit of the day:
Top: Foreign Exchange
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Ballet Flats: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Forever 21
Beaded Bracelets: my mom's

Went on my nightly run, need to do something to get rid of the food i just ate ;D

Off shoulder sweater: Forever 21
Mid-length leggings: Forever 21
Sneakers: Nike

Good Night Everyone, hope you all had a fabulous weekend <3


2 comments:

  1. Looks super yummy! Those sneakers are adorbs!

    xxJess
    howjesswoulddress.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete