Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Start of my Fashion Journey!


Wow, okay so this is my official first post! I guess i should start with this; Hello, my name is Trisha and welcome to my fashion blog.  I'm glad that you've come along on my fashion journey & hope you can stick around! I may not know everything there is to know about fashion but what i do know is that fashion isn't what makes who you are but what you make of it.  The way you put clothes, accessories, & shoes together and putting your own unique spin/twist to it is what makes who you are as a person.  That's my fashion philosophy, well one of them.  Another is that fashion comes and goes, but style. Style is what makes you stand out from everyone and is what will never go away; a shorter way of saying it is: Fashion is fade but Style is infinite!  
I was never really interested in fashion that much, it was only until my junior year of high school which was 2 years ago, that i became interested and also by one of my best friends too.  High school does changes you I guess, haha! Till then, I love to shop; Forever 21, UrbanOutfitter, Foreign Exchange, American Eagle Outfitters, etc.  Along the way I, in a way taught myself about styles and trends through fashion magazines & watching E news, and also by searching and following a lot of famous Instagram fashion icons!  From then on I started doing OOTDs/OOTNs, outfit layouts, shopping hauls, and so forth.  I just hope to become a role model/fashion inspiration to many people like the famous fashion IGers that I follow and have befriended with.  
I started out doing my fashion blog on Instagram; lovefashion_95, but i guess here is where i"ll be posting where every aspect of my outfits comes from.  So if you would like, come along and follow me on my fashion adventure as I will learn about other styles & trends along the way.  I have a few other blogs that I'll be doing the same, so I'll keep you guys updated about that! Ta - Ta from now!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11465373/?claim=ampmgym4jw6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

<script src="http://www.chictopia.com/badges/fetch.js?v=1&b=follow6&token=3552631549_3091900&name=chic_follow_6_0&user=lovefashion95" id="chic_follow_6_0" async></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment