Friday, December 27, 2013

Is it Cold or Is it Hot? Typical SoCal weather...


Cheetah Print Top: Forever 21, Brown Leather Hood Jacket: Foreign Exchange, Denim High-Waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Black Braided Flats: Kenneth Cole


Since this year is coming to an end, I can only hope that I've done my best to have inspired many people with the amount of knowledge i had with fashion & style.  I am still trying to learn more on trends, style, just fashion overall.  My style is more simple yet with a chic, edgy twist to it. However, I am trying to broaden my style and go for things much bolder than i usually go for.  Especially since I've cleaned out my closet & drawers of clothes that i don't wear anymore.  I do want my clothes to be more diverse; more colors, more prints, just more variety really!

I am a recently new fashion blogger, so i'm still learning the ropes and trying to see how i can grab my followers interests.  It may take a while but i guess I'll use that time to try new things & create some new outfit ideas!  I guess that's my new years resolution as a blogger,; learning some new photo editing, and figuring out ways to grab my follows attention and learning of their fashion interests.  That sure will be one that I hope to achieve!

These past couple months have been hectic & fun.  Everything just went by so fast that I wish we could all turn back and do it all over again! But this vacation was much needed, school's been a little hectic but i mean that's college.  It wouldn't be college with it being hectic from time to time.  Even the weather has been crazy; at first it gets cold then all of a sudden it's warm like summer.  So for that this is an outfit i wore today; just went around to do some errands & get myself some cool froyo as a little reward for me of losing 20 lbs in just a little less than 2 months! 

Well, Happy Holidays everyone, enjoy your New Years!




No comments:

Post a Comment